Nutricost - Selenium
Supports Thyroid & Immune Health*
- 240 Vegetarian Capsules Per Bottle
- 100mcg or 200mcg of Selenium Per Capsule
- 240 Servings Per Bottle - 1 Serving: Just 1 Capsule
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian Capsules, 3rd Party Tested
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Selenium is an essential component of glutathione. Nutricost's yeast-free selenium is a 100% natural, premium chelated form of selenium. Nutricost's Selenium is non-GMO, gluten-free, and made in a GMP Compliant Facility.
Needing to add more Selenium to your diet? It's time to try Nutricost Selenium. This supplement contains 200 MCG of potent, high-quality Selenium per serving. These pills are vegan-friendly, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
Nutricost only uses the best ingredients to ensure maximum quality. All Nutricost supplements are manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility. With Nutricost you know you're getting the best.
- Easy To Take Capsules
- Vegan Friendly
Q & A
Is Nutricost Selenium gluten-free?
- Yes. Not only is gluten not used in this product, but each batch goes through a gluten test to ensure there was never any inadvertent cross-contamination.
Is Nutricost Selenium Non-GMO?
- Yes. This product is Non-GMO.
Who tests Nutricost’s Selenium supplement?
- We use ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of all Nutricost products.
What are the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Nutricost values quality above all else and sets exacting standards based on industry best practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis.
Anything else I should know?
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with 12-16 oz of water or as directed by your physician
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.