Watermelon Collagen Popsicles
It has been a hot hot summer- are you looking to cool down? These Watermelon Collagen Popsicles are just what you need in your life. Not only do these popsicles taste sweet and refreshing, they also bring ALL of the benefits you love with the addition of SR® Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides . Keep scrolling for the tasty summer recipe you need for glowing hydration.
(makes approx. 6 Popsicles)
4-5 cups Watermelon, diced
2-3 Kiwi, peeled and sliced
½ cup Yogurt
1-2 scoops SR® Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
- In a high speed blender, add watermelon and Unflavored Collagen. Blend until smooth. Separately blend kiwi and set aside and refrigerate.
- Pour into popsicle molds (about 70% full), add sticks and freeze about 2 hours, until firm.
- Remove molds from freezer and layer in spoonful of yogurt and freeze again until firm (about 45 minutes).
- Remove molds from freezer and layer in blended kiwi and refreeze until firm.
- Remove Popsicles from freezer and enjoy!