Air Fryer Pasta Chips
If you've been on Tik Tok recently, you may have come across the viral trend- Air Fryer Pasta Chips. They are SO easy to make and totally worth the hype. For a healthy take on this popular recipe, we added SR® Organic MCT Oil into the mix. Infused with Italian flavor, this tasty snack is a game changer for your next gathering.
8 oz chickpea rotini pasta (or any kind of your favorite pasta)
4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Chili flakes to taste
Salt to taste
1 cup of Marinara or dipping sauce of your choice
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375F.
- Rinse pasta and pat dry to remove any excess water.
- Transfer pasta to a bowl and add MCT Oil, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, chili flakes and salt. Mix thoroughly until coated evenly.
- Transfer pasta to the air fryer and spread out evenly on the tray.
- Cook at 375 F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and crisped. Shake or toss throughout cooking to ensure evenly cooking.
- Remove from the air fryer, plate with a bowl of marinara sauce and dig into this tried and true TikTok recipe trend!