While Desert Harvest offers nutritional supplements and skincare to remedy a broad list of issues today, our story begins with the foundational passion to support those suffering from Interstitial Cystitis. Desert Harvest supports the Interstitial Cystitis / Bladder Pain Syndrome (IC/BPS) community with the highest quality Super-Strength, Aloe Vera. We have done the research and surveyed over 50,000 IC/BPS customers to know what works for them, in what dosage, and how long it takes to feel the positive effects.
Based on the recommended IC/BPS dosage of 3600 mg per day, many brands are not affordable in the long run, although they initially seem so. Some brands have so little Aloe Vera per capsule that it would require you to take up to 72 capsules per day.
Desert Harvest Super-Strength Aloe Vera capsules have the highest concentration of 100% organic freeze-dried Aloe per capsule with no fillers, anthraquinones, or insoluble fiber, so you only need 6 per day. Desert Harvest is the most affordable and effective Aloe for IC/BPS.
When comparing other brands and products to Desert Harvest, we ask you to consider the following important information:
- How many milligrams of pure Aloe Vera nutrients are contained per capsule? (Look at the supplement facts on the back of the bottle)
- With other brands, how many capsules per day does the IC/BPS customer need to take for the recommended 3600 milligrams needed?
- Are there any fillers or artificial ingredients?
- Are there any anthraquinones, which are carcinogens and irritants found naturally in Aloe Vera to cause diarrhea?
- Are they made with organic Aloe Vera?
- Are the capsules vegan and non-GMO?
- Do they have clinical studies with IC/BPS patients, and is their recommended dosage specific to IC/BPS?
- Do they have testimonials from Urologists, Pelvic Pain specialists, and IC/BPS customers about their experiences?
- What is the cost per capsule/bottle based on the above answers? We have done the math for you.