DrugConfirm - Urine Cup Drug Test Kit, 12 Panel Screening
This kit tests for 12 dugs including Prescription Drugs:
6 Illicit Drugs:
- Marijuana (THC)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Methamphetamine (mAMP)
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Amphetamine (AMP)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
6 Prescription Drugs
- Buprenorphine (BUP)
- Barbiturates (BAR)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Morphine (MOR)
CHOOSE DRUGCONFIRM ADVANCED FOR YOUR TESTING NEEDS
The DrugConfirm Advanced Drug Test Cup is a fully integrated, self-contained drug test kit for detecting drugs and their metabolites in urine. Our multi-panel drug screen eliminates the possibility of donor tampering if an adulteration test is integrated and provides an easy solution for on-site testing that avoids the handling of urine.
1. Tear the foil bag open, remove test cup. Label the device with donor information.
2. Open test cup lid. Urinate directly into the test cup. Be sure to fill the test cup with urine sample between a minimum of 30 ml to a maximum of 110 ml. The minimum and maximum levels are marked on the cup.
3. After urine specimen has been collected, close the lid securely and return cup to specimen collector.
4. For specimen collector: Put on gloves provided before receiving the cup. Peel off label to reveal test result. Read test result at 5 minutes. Results expire after 10 minutes.
For more information or further questions please consult the detailed instruction sheet provided and the video below, or contact us with your query
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Two color lines appear. One color line in the Control (C) region and another line next to the test (T) region.
One color line appears in the control (C) region and no line appears in the test (T) region.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. In case of invalid results, review procedure and repeat test using a new test device. If problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your supplier.
Do not use after the expiration date. The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use. Results are preliminary and positive results do not always mean that drugs are present in the donor. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs, and nutritional supplements may yield a false positive test result with this product. Similarly, if the sample is diluted or the sample is adulterated, the product may yield negative results and not detect a particular drug. Laboratory tests confirm the preliminary results.
For further information regarding DrugConfirm and other Drug information please visit their FAQs
Returns & Replacements:
- All products are FDA approved and meet Australian quality standards and Cut-off thresholds. All products come pre-packaged in excellent condition prior to shipping. Each batch of product is tested and retained for quality control.
- if your product arrives damaged form transit please contact us immediately with photos of the product and packaging and we will refund or replace the item as soon as possible.
- due to the type of the product, any opened products cannot be retuned, however, please contact us with a photo of the product if you have a problem and will will try resolve the issue.