DrugConfirm - Urine Drug Dip test Kit, Single THC Screening
DrugConfirm™ is Made in the USA.
DrugConfirm™ 1 Panelis the ideal drug testing solution for individuals that want a fast and accurate instant drug test which is easy to perform from the privacy of your home.
Whether you are a parent trying to keep your child drug free in a complex world, an employer trying to maintain a drug free work place, or an adult testing yourself before you participate in a pre-employment drug screening, drug testing is very prevalent today.
Features and Benefits
99.9% accurate, FDA Approved, Great Value
Fast Results:Results in minutes at the privacy of your home.
Private and Confidential: No personal information is required.
Easy to use & convenient: This test is a simple process that you can do in the privacy of your own home or in the workplace.
Parents Taking The Right Approach: "It is a fast, efficient way of dealing with a potential drug user, no lies or doubts. You have the facts in your hand. Wonderful way to put a stop to drug use by your child. Now I keep the box right on the table and let them know weekly testing will be done. Zero tolerance in my house."
Prevent Drug Abuse In Your Home with This Effective Anti Drug Tool: Research shows that: If we can delay the onset of drug use or diminish the frequency we reduce the risk of addiction for that child.
Empower your teen to say no to peer pressure: "I can't even try a little, my dad can test me anytime"
This kit tests for: *Marijuana (THC)
Kit contains one of each of the following:
- Test instruction Sheet.
- Drugconfirm drug test device.
1.Collect a urine sample with a clean, dry urine collection cup (not included). Bring refrigerated samples to room temperature (15°-30°C) before using test.
2. Remove test device from pouch. Label with Patient ID and use immediately.
3. Remove cap from the end of test card. With arrows pointing downward, immerse the strip portion of device into specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. NOTE: For best results, DO NOT allow plastic panel to contact urine specimen.
4. Replace cap and place test card on a flat surface. Wait for colored line(s) to appear. Read result(s) after 5 minutes. DO NOT interpret test after 8 minutes or longer
For more information or further questions please consult the detailed instruction sheet provided and the video below, or contact us with your query.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
A colored line next to the Control Region (C) and a colored line next to the Test Region (T) indicates a Negative result, regardless of color intensity.
A colored line next to the Control Region (C) and no line next to the abbreviated Test Region (T) indicates a Preliminary Positive result. Confirm Positive test results with Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS) method.
If no line appears next to the Control Region (C) after ten minutes, the result is invalid or inconclusive. Discard the drug test and administer a new one.
Do not use after the expiration date.The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.Results are preliminary and positive results do not always mean that drugs are present in the donor. Certain foods and medicines, diet plan drugs, and nutritional supplements may yield a false positive test result with this product. Similarly, if the sample is diluted or adulterated, the product may yield negative results and not detect a particular drug. Laboratory tests are needed to confirm preliminary positives.
Marijuana is a greenish-gray-brown mixture of the flowers, seeds, stems and leaves (dried and shredded) of the Cannabis sativa plant, an annual herbaceous plant belonging to the genus Cannabis L. This plant grows wild in many tropical and humid parts of the world and has been cultivated for thousands of years as a source of industrial (hemp) fiber, animal feed, hempseed oil and medicine; and for its recreational uses brought on by the main psychoactive chemical it contains, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
THC is found and extracted from resin produced by the leaves and buds of the female plant. Over 500 other compounds chemically related to THC can be found in the Cannabis plant. Over 100 of these compounds are called cannabinoids.
Screening Cut Off and Detection Time for THC
Just like any drug, screening for marijuana is guided by clear cut-off levels that vary depending upon the type of sample used. There are also different cut-off levels for screening and gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) confirmatory testing because they use different testing methodologies.
Different testing methods = different cut-off levels.
The immunoassay tests done during initial screening are intended to detect a wide range of compounds that are chemically similar and that react with antibodies contained in the reagents. The GC/MS confirmatory tests on the other hand look for specific metabolites that identify and quantify a specific drug.
|Screening Cut-off||GC/MS Cut-Off (Confirmatory)||Approximate Detection Time|
|Urine Drug Test||50ng/mL||15 ng/mL||15-30 Dyas|
|Saliva Drug Test||50 ng/mL||15 ng/ML||6-12 Hours|
|Nail Drug Test||1 pg/mg||50 mg/mg||From 3-6 Months after use|
|Hair Drug Test||0.1 - 1 pg/mg||0.3 - 50 mg/mg||From 5-7 days after use up to 90 Days|
Marijuana is classified under Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act which lists drugs, substances or chemicals that have a high potential for abuse with no current medical use. Examples of other drugs in this class are:
Marijuana is perhaps in the unique position to be able to claim that it is a stimulant, a depressant and a hallucinogen rolled into one. Different people react differently to marijuana.
- As a stimulant, marijuana enhances mood, boosts confidence and self-esteem and produces feelings of elation in some people. Used often enough, it can cause a person to become overly talkative, lively and ecstatic.
- As a depressant, marijuana has the opposite effect on some people, acting like a mild sedative, making a person drowsy and overly relaxed. Others retreat by becoming silent and withdrawn. In cases such as this, marijuana is called the “chill-out” drug.
- As a hallucinogen, marijuana makes everything around the user distorted, with heightened sounds and colors while seeming to slow the passage of time.
Effects of Marijuana
Anandamide is a cannabinoid that we naturally produce in our brains. It acts as a neurotransmitter by sending chemical messages between neurons all over the nervous system. Anandamide regulates our sleep, the senses, thinking processes, mood, appetite, coordination, movement, memory and time perception.
THC is a phytocannabinoid (“phyto” is the Greek term for “plant”), meaning THC literally comes from a plant. The THC in marijuana resembles anandamide. Because of this resemblance, THC is able to attach itself to cannabinoid receptors on neurons in the areas that affect the functions listed above and activate them. This causes a disruption of various physical and mental functions.
Short-Term Effects of Marijuana
Within minutes of using marijuana, the short-term effects begin to manifest. These effects are short-lived, lasting for an average of some 30 minutes. Chasing the “high” drives users to continue using to prolong or recapture the euphoria. Other short-term side effects may include:
- Altered perception of space and time
- Altered sleep
- Amnesia or confusion
- Lack of concentration
- Delusions or hallucinations
- Depression, anxiety or mania
- Dizziness or slurred speech
- Elevated heart rate and appetite
- Euphoria and relaxation
- Impaired motor control
- Lack of coordination and muscle strength
- Laughter and talkativeness
- Reduced pain or alertness
- Short-term memory impairment
Long-Term Effects of Marijuana
When long-term use leads to addiction, familial relationships suffer, recreational activities decrease or stop altogether, school and work activities are affected negatively and production and performance are compromised. Specific long-term effects may include:
- Decreased growth of epithelial cells in lung tissue
- Elevated heart rate and increased risk of heart attack
- Increased anxiety
- Lung damage (chronic bronchitis, increased risk of lung cancer, lung irritation from exposure to carcinogens and other toxins found in marijuana)
- Palpitations and arrhythmias
When a long-term regular user momentarily stops even for a day, withdrawal symptoms may appear and worsen within 2-3 days, eventually going away in a week or two.
- Decreased Appetite
- Drug Cravings
For further information regarding DrugConfirm and other Drug information please visit their FAQs
Returns & Replacements:
- All products are FDA approved and meet Australian quality standards and Cut-off thresholds. All products come pre-packaged in excellent condition prior to shipping. Each batch of product is tested and retained for quality control.
- if your product arrives damaged form transit please contact us immediately with photos of the product and packaging and we will refund or replace the item as soon as possible.
- due to the type of the product, any opened products cannot be retuned, however, please contact us with a photo of the product if you have a problem and will will try resolve the issue.