IP6 Red Yeast Rice Gold
The Chinese recognized Red Yeast Rice benefits thousands of years ago. Red Yeast Rice is a fermented food that has been used in Asia for centuries as a food, tonic and an ingredient in wine.
It is made by fermenting a type of red fungus called monascus purpureus over rice. Our rice is grown organically and fermented aseptically from start to finish. Every batch of Red Yeast Rice Gold is tested and must pass stringent standards to ensure there are no harmful contaminants and the potency is consistent.
THE Gold Standard
- Use Red Yeast Rice Gold along with a healthy diet and exercise program to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and promote cardiovascular health.*
- Each vegetarian capsule contains 600 mg Red Yeast Rice. Absolutely NO other ingredients or fillers have been added.
- Rice grown and harvested on USA organic soil. (NOT from China)
- Non-GMO Project Verified (2013-2019)
- By strictly controlling the strain of monascus purpureus, the presence of citrinin is avoided.
- Manufactured in a pharmaceutical level facility that is inspected regularly by FDA, QAl, NPA GMP, and NSF.