Foligain - Hair Regrowth Conditioner For Men with 2% Trioxidil (16oz) 473ml
Breakthrough Triple Action Conditioner with 2% Trioxidil® is Designed to Support Thin Hair and Support Scalp Health
- Targeted conditioner for men with bioactive ingredients
- Clinically proven to help prevent hair loss*
- Lightweight conditioner for the look of fullness and volume
- Contains 2% Trioxidil®: Triple action hair health complex for visible results
- Supports thicker-looking, fuller-looking hair
- Moisture-lock seals in nutrients and supports scalp health
- With clinically studied ingredients
- No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
Provides a boost so hair looks denser and full of body.
Bioactives for healthy-looking hair from root to tip.
A healthy scalp provides the right environment for better-looking hair. Moisture-lock technology seals in nutrients and skin moisture.
Use together with our FOLIGAIN® TRIPLE ACTION SHAMPOO For Thinning Hair For Men with 2% Trioxidil, FOLIGAIN® TRIPLE ACTION COMPLETE FORMULA for Thinning Hair For Men with 10% Trioxidil, and FOLIGAIN® STIMULATING SUPPLEMENT For Thinning Hair.
After shampooing with FOLIGAIN® Triple Action Shampoo, apply a small amount of FOLIGAIN® Triple Action Conditioner and massage into scalp for 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed healthcare practitioner.
Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Arctium Majus (Burdock) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternium-11, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Gluconate, Niacinamide, Ornithine HCl, Citrulline, Glucosamine HCl, Biotin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Emu Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
No Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates
Not Tested On Animals